WitsEnd Pet Behaviour Practice of 5 Harold Street, Aylestone, Leicester, LE2 8AL, United Kingdom is referred to below as "WitsEnd".
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By accessing and/or using this site you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
- Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, all materials contained in this site are the copyright property of WitsEnd, its divisions and subsidiaries. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display material from this site for commercial purposes, you must first obtain written permission from WitsEnd.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of WitsEnd or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of WitsEnd or such third party which may own the Mark.
- Disclaimer of warranty: Unless otherwise specified, material on this site is presented solely for the purpose of promoting the services of WitsEnd. WitsEnd makes no representation that material or services depicted on the site are appropriate or available in all locations.
Material on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically incorporated into this material. We may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programmes described in these materials at any time without notice. WitsEnd does not warrant or represent that the information contained in this site is complete, reliable or timely, or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use this site at your own risk.
All information provided on this website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL WITSEND OR ANY COMPANY OWNED BY WITSEND BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMMES OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY WITSEND WEBSITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY WITSEND WEBSITE.
- Links to Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk and WitsEnd is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. WitsEnd provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
- Revision of Terms and Conditions: WitsEnd may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments and modifications.
- Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with English law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The copyright in the material contained in this site, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement including underlying HTML markup code, belongs to WitsEnd. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use, but you may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, re-sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the written permission of WitsEnd.
Any logos, trademarks and registered trademarks used throughout the site remain the property of their respective owners.